Welcome to Willow Class' webpage!
We are Willow Class (Year 5/6). Our teacher is Miss Davis-Butler and Mrs Bowers is our lovely teaching assistant!
Keep an eye on this page for updates throughout the year and see what each of our themes are for each term. You can also find important documents on this page that are helpful for parents to have.
- Handwriting Guidance.docx
- Number Sense Targets.docx
- Quick Check Cards_Maths.docx
- Homework Plan Y5 SOTF.docx
- Quick Check Cards_SPAG.docx
- Homework Plan Y6 SOTF.docx
- Timetable SOTF.docx
- Welcome Letter Y5.docx
- Welcome Letter Y6.docx
- Topic Web_SOTF.pdf
- Y5 - 10 Min Weekly Workout Timetable.docx
- Y6 - 10 Min Test Timetable.docx
- Y6 Writing Expectations.docx
- Year 5 and 6 Spelling List.docx
- Timetable Schedule.docx
Our topic for this term is Survival of the Fittest!
We are learning all about evolution, survival and will become more familiar with people such as Charles Darwin and Mary Anning.
We have started off the term by making some of our own fossils which we are super proud of. Take a look at the photos below to see what we have been up to...