This year, all children have been working together to earn ASPIRE points. When we reached our target of 8,000, we were rewarded with a Whole School day trip to the Royal International Air Tattoo in Fairford. We had such an amazing day with highlights such as:
- watching the Red Arrows display and getting to meet some of the pilots
- seeing some incredible aircraft and even going inside some of them
- exploring the Techno Zone with lots of hands on activities
- meeting pilots and talking to them about their experiences
- and of course collecting lots and lots of free goodies!
What a great day!